We’ll get ready by reviewing the goals of the course and understanding what is needed to be a successful learner.
SYNCHRONOUS CLASS AGENDA
- Introductions: Renee Hobbs & Sait Tuzel
- View and discuss “Trust Me, I’m Lying” video
- Student introductions: Zoom Breakout Rooms
- Review the syllabus and review the learning outcomes and course content
- Review the Assignments and Grading
- Visit our online class center at Pathwright.com to preview your homework and expectations for week of September 11
- Discuss the philosophy of the class and the particular learning approach used here.
- The best regular time for our class meeting is TUESDAYS, 4 p.m. Next class: September 12th, 4 – 5 p.m.
PLEASE COMPLETE Week 2 (Defining Propaganda) class assignments listed on the Pathwright website BEFORE Wednesday, September 13.
If you missed the first synchronous class, please watch the recorded video: