AGENDA, October 10, 2017
There is no “live” synchronous class today. Instead, watch Renee’s video lecture, aligned with the agenda below, and answer the 2 questions she asks in you YouTube comment thread for this video.
- Public Interest Propaganda: All that We Share
- Emotions and Propaganda: Joffe
- Reflections on your choices as you found a book in the URI Library: The power of independent research builds your unique expertise
- Comments on Flipgrid responses & reflections on your responses to readings
- Twittersharing ideas in #COM416
- Strategic Advice from Renee on LEAP #2 Critically Analyzing Propaganda, DUE: October 17
- Syllabus: Week 7 Topic: Origins of Propaganda
- Preview Participation Activities on Pathwright for Week 7. Please complete Week 7 activities by Tuesday, October 17.