We’ll gain a deep understanding what is needed to be a successful learner in this fully-online upper-level undergraduate course.
SYNCHRONOUS VIDEO CHAT AGENDA
- Introductions: Renee Hobbs
- View and discuss “Trust Me, I’m Lying” video
- Student introductions
- Review the syllabus and review the learning outcomes and course content
- Review the Assignments and Grading
- Visit the online class Pathwright to preview your homework, access readings and understand the expectations for what is due by Wednesday, January 31
- Discuss the philosophy of the class and the particular learning approach used here.
Our introductory synchronous class meeting occurred online on January 24, 2018 at 4 p.m.
If you did not participate in the live video class, please watch it here. Then use the Leave a Reply function below to add your personal introduction and any unanswered questions. Please tell us about something you learned about the professor by watching this video. No duplicate information, please.
PLEASE COMPLETE Week 2 (Defining Propaganda) class assignments listed on the Pathwright website before Wednesday January 31 at 4 p.m.