Week 7 Theme: Blurring of Art, Journalism and Activism
How does propaganda exploit the need for stories that matter?
NOTE: There will be no synchronous “live” class this week. Watch the video announcement from Renee below. She reviews your work so far and previews the upcoming activities for our post-spring-break learning.
- LEAP 2– due tonight by midnight. Remember to post your work to your blog and tweet a link using the hashtag #EDC534.
- Reflections on LEAP 2: What did you learn?
- KONY 2012. Review key ideas from your discussion
- Your Twitter identity in #COM416 . Best Tweets curated to create a Moment.
- Preview work for March 21 – we’re reading The State of Deception!
PLEASE COMPLETE activities listed for Week 8 (Propaganda for Votes and Power) class assignments listed on the Pathwright website before Wednesday March 21 at 4 p.m.
HAPPY SPRING BREAK!