AGENDA, April 25, 2018
Sadly, the last class session did not get recorded. We discussed these issues:
- Your Twitter chat about Global Propaganda ; we reached 19,000 people in the past 7 days with our #COM416 tweets.
- Review Renee’s visual synthesis of the course
- What key ideas did you remember most?
- How did you use these digital tools and genres this semester? Blog/Twitter/Flipgrid/infographic/screencast/Padlet/Pathwright/others
- DISCUSS: How to make the class better for next time?
- Student Evaluation Data. Please use the end-of-semester Course Evaluation link to provide feedback to the instructor and officials at the University of Rhode Island on the quality of the learning experience for you.
- Comments and Questions about LEAP 4 – DUE May 7
- Winner of LEAP 4 Propaganda Contest will be Announced on Twitter 5/10
- Getting a Professional Recommendation from Renee