How is propaganda amplified by partisan media outlets?
- Review your learning on – Pathwright
- Networked partisan propaganda includes (1) a potent mix of verifiable facts, (2) familiar repeated falsehoods, (3) paranoid logic, and (4) consistent political orientation within (5) a mutually-reinforcing network of like-minded sites.
- Introducing LEAP 3: Reflect on Learning about Propaganda
- Explore: All Sides
- LEARNING ACTIVITY: Review the Media Bias Chart
- Discuss: From the point of view of a media consumer, what are the advantages and disadvantages of the Media Bias Chart?
- Discuss: From the point of view a news media producer, what are the advantages and disadvantages of the Media Bias Chart?
- Preview learning activities for next week: watch the video below to learn more about Hypothes.is
- Online office hours: Click here to schedule time